Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yikes, 1 month!

WOW, sorry for the lack of updates! I can't believe it has been 1 month since I last posted. I guess a week in Europe (Great beers in Belgium..!) and the daily daily that needs to get done with a quickly growing business has kept me from updating the blog regularly.

The good news - We're here and we are rocking! Warehouse went from overflowing with product to dang near empty in less than a month. Don't worry, production is in full swing and the product pipeline is filling the warehouse back up so keep on ordering the best 100% sustainable furniture.

I've got lots of good stuff to update including some very cool pictures from this current round of production plus a cool analysis I did on Maku Sustainability and how reclaimed wood compares to plantation grown...

More to come in the next few days and thanks for checking it!

No comments: