Sunday, September 16, 2007

International Casual Living and accesories show!

Making our Debut at the International Casual Living and Accessories show!

Took the redeye into Chicago today, arrived @ 4:30 am (2:30 am PST, departed SD @ 11 pm PST) with a few hours sleep on the plane, my favorite mother in law was kind enough to pick me up at O'Hare that early. Thanks!

A side note and the reason I was on the redeye..., a big congratulations to the Carlsbad Mighty Mite Shining Lancers for a great win on Saturday. As the head coach of the team, I couldn't be more proud of not only my son but the entire team! Great job boys!!!

Went on down to the Merchandise Mart and proceeded to set up our stand. I gotta tell you, I think Maku is a refreshing Oasis of cool in an desert of cookie cutter mass production. Here's a few shots of our stand.







By the way, did you know the only building in the USA larger than the Merchandise Mart is the Pentagon. This place is HUGE!

1 comment:

BB said...

Booth looks great! Remember to grab us a show daily!