Monday, April 16, 2007

1% for the Planet What an amazing group of companies and brands! It's no secret that I have long been a supporter of educated and proper environmental causes. Growing up in a small ski town in Colorado, working in the action sports industry, and most importantly enjoying the surf, snow, mountains, and beaches the world has to offer we need to make sure we take care of planet's resources. I couldn't under good conscious start a company that didn't somehow give back to not only the people surrounding our production facilities but to the environment as well. Global Stewardship is each of our responsibilities and I hope more and more companies will continue to join and support 1% For the Planet

It's a big commitment to give 1% of your total sales to charity, but well worth it in my humble opinion...

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now.... :)

No comments: